Buyer may only apply for the refund and/or return of the Item in the following circumstances:
• The Item has not been received by Buyer;
• The Item was defective and/or damaged on delivery;
• Seller has delivered an Item that does not match the agreed specification (e.g. wrong size, colour, etc.) to Buyer;
• The Item delivered to Buyer is materially different from the description provided by Seller in the listing of the Item; or
• By way of private agreement with Seller and Seller must send his/her confirmation to Addme confirming such agreement.
Buyer’s application must be submitted via the Addme mobile app. Addme will review each Buyer’s application on a case-by-case basis and, in its sole discretion, determine whether Buyer’s application is successful. In the event where Buyer has commenced legal action against Seller, Buyer may provide the formal notification from the appropriate authority to Addme to request Addme to continue to hold the purchase monies until a formal determination is available. Addme will, at its sole and absolute discretion, determine whether it is necessary to continue to hold such purchase monies.